HopeSpring Child & Family Clinic is currently looking for several amazing people.
HopeSpring Child & Family Clinic, LLC, a thriving private practice in Fairfax, Virginia, is looking for part-time and/or full-time psychotherapists to join our group practice to perform psychotherapy services. HopeSpring Child & Family Clinic is a pro-insurance private practice group.
We are committed to supporting our team in taking good care of themselves to keep helping others. We care about each provider that works with us. Compensation is a percentage based on income received and paid out monthly.
HopeSpring Child & Family Clinic provides a steady stream of referrals as well. The candidate must be independent, driven, collaborative, and open to feedback. The candidate will be an Independent Contractor status.
The Practice Provides:
- Anticipated steady stream of referrals
- Administrative support with insurance benefits & eligibility checks, scheduling, insurance billing, claim submission/processing, and tracking
- Insurance credentialing service
- Supportive environments (birthday and year-end bonuses, monthly group supervision, and biannual luncheons)
- Hybrid workplace (more flexibility and better work-life balance)
- Opportunities for professional growth and trainings
- Master’s or Doctoral degree
- Clinicians with full license or provisional license
- Clinicians have a desire to work with children, adolescents, adults, couples, and families
- Bilingual therapist (Korean and English) is a plus
- To Apply:
Send cover letter & resume to Dr. Mi-Kyong Kwon at email@example.com